- Collect and Analyze Wireless Expenses
- Allocate expenses and provide a consumption "Invoice" to LOBs
- Cost Management and Optimization
- Inventory Management
- Improve negotiations and vendor management
One area of great concern for most companies is understanding, controlling and reducing the costs behind ever-growing wireless inventory and bills. Today wireless costs represent a significant expense for most prominent corporations in today's business world. First thought to be a tool just for executives and sales, wireless services now are used throughout entire organizations. Corporations are now choosing to take action to bring this spending down, while increasing visibility and accountability for these costs among their employees.
ComSci's WirelessVisibility™ Solution helps corporations understand the drivers associated with their wireless expenses. This robust solution provides analytical reports with essential information such as spend per device, cost per minute, international roaming charges, and other key wireless metrics for companies to manage their wireless expenses. ComSci manages the labor-intensive processes of cost transparency, managing cell phone utilization, and tracking expenses across multiple carriers and carrier markets.
Specifically, the service will:
- Institute a web-based inventory module to maintain control of all lines and devices.
- Transparency - Provide web-based end-user reporting to report utilization and costs by employee and department.
- Dashboards - Provides users with a snapshot dashboard reporting into their wireless expenditures.
- Chargeback and allocation of wireless expenses to the appropriate end-user and provide a general ledger (GL) interface file for technology chargeback if required.
As companies begin their maturation process in IT Business Management, often ComSci's WirelessVisiblity™ becomes a platform for them to expand their service options to Voice Chargeback and a total IT Visibility and Financial Management Solution.
Contact us for a demo