Our SaaS-based Platform
- Fully integrated IT costing, consumption management and demand planning platform
- Flexible Best of Breed templates supporting activity-based costing, IT Service costing or a hybrid of both
- Robust reporting, analytics and dashboards providing savings insights on cost drivers and demand
- Role-based access supporting collaboration across the entire firm
- Demand-based budgeting and forecasting capabilities with ability to maintain multiple versions based on different business assumptions
- Configurable dashboards so each user of ComSci's solution can design the information best suited for them
ComSci's platform is a fully integrated SaaS-based enterprise application consisting of three core modules that consumes and processes source data details to meet the costing and demand management objectives of our clients. Each module can be delivered as a standalone solution or as part of a totally integrated solution.
ComSci's enterprise IT Financial and Business Management™ (ITFBM) platform is a flexible, robust and scalable SaaS-based architecture. The application is delivered in a secure data center environment with SAS70 compliance.
Each ComSci core capabilities can be delivered independently or as a fully integrated total ITFBM solution:
- Data Management :
- Primary data acquisition capabilities tool for the receipt, normalization and integration of disparate utilization and financial data for import into ComSci's ITFBM platform. The data can be at a granular level or at an "assumptive" level depending upon the maturity level of the IT Financial and Business Management processes.
- Service Costing :
- Provides IT Product and Service cost modeling functionality with visual representation, unit cost/rate generation, benchmarking metrics, analytics and executive dashboards. Important analytical information, such as fixed vs. variable cost structures and comparisons against alternative solutions (e.g., Cloud Computing) is reported to assist our clients in providing the most cost effective solution for the IT Services they deliver.
- Bill of IT with Line Item Details :
- Provides Consumption and Demand Management capabilities so Business Managers' are provided with visibility into their utilization and the associated cost of all IT Products and Services. Business Managers' are provided the information to make more intelligent business decisions regarding their use of IT Services and the financial impact of alternative solutions. Business Managers also have the capability to establish demand-based budgeting and forecasting assumptions - multiple budget and forecast versions can be maintained to view "What If" scenarios based on different business assumptions.
Role Based Permissions
ComSci has architected role-based permissions within the total solution to support collaboration across all entities - including IT and business unit users - of the enterprise. Users are given levels of permission predicated on their utilization of the solution and the access to the information they either need or are allowed to view. For example, Business Unit Managers can view all metrics, costs and assumptions associated with their respective line of business and also can have input into their forecasted utilization. The audit controls within the solution ensure that the information is shared and viewed appropriately.