A Virtual Conference
About this Summit
The IT landscape is not getting any simpler and the focus on financial management is as important as ever to respond to the increasing pressure of reducing costs. No longer can IT professionals leave this strictly to the finance department - everyone must work together to articulate the value IT brings to the business. Attend this summit to hear from leading experts, analysts and end-users on how to implement, manage and maintain a financial management strategy to better measure the costs of IT.
NYC, New York
New York Marriott Marquis
Attracting leading IT executives from the largest organizations throughout New York to:
- Share best practices
- Glean leadership insights
- Discuss issues facing enterprise CIOs
More information at the evanta website.
Marriott Savannah Riverside Hotel
Four IT financial conferences on:
- IT Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Reporting
- IT Financial Management for Controllers/CFOs
- IT Asset and Expense Management
- Government IT Financial Management
More information at the ITFMA website.
Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit Topics for 2013:
- Understanding the financial impact of IT decisions
- Improve and optimize procurement processes
- Better negotiate with software vendors
- Enhance the state of IT asset management and increase program success
- Better prepare for and manage software audits
More information at the Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit Website.